1. bearTrap avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM, bearTrap said:

you won the scavenger hunt last year?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Mista PP said:

Please do a post on how FYF was when you get back! And have fun!!! :)

3. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Clearly this means you HAVE to win the scavenger hunt again this year. Have fun for all of us!

4. Listenyoungman avatar

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 4:42 AM, Listenyoungman said:

Nice! Have a great time....I expect the FFF lineup to be incredible so...debt.

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Phillip said:

Hopefully, we'll have the full F3F lineup by mid-July, at the latest.

6. lessthanamazing avatar

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:26 AM, lessthanamazing said:

Yeah, I don't think we're going to be able to do both FFF and FYF, so we'll probably end up selling our passes for one or the other. Going to have to wait for the full FFF fest to make a decision. #firstworldproblems

7. lessthanamazing avatar

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM, lessthanamazing said:

Haha, yes I failed miserably at the gallon challenge. I'd gladly do it again for free PIP passes though!

8. slyd avatar

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 9:24 AM, slyd said:

Very nice! You will have to let me know how it compares to Funfunfun. I hope you make it to Funfunfun! If i can swing it we will have to bring back the scavenger hunt team! You can pass on the gallon challenge this year.

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Phillip said:

If I had the extra cash, I'd be on FYF like a hawk...that's just a great lineup all the way around. Hope you still make it to F3F but at least you got FYF in the bag!