1. jcub avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM, jcub said:

yuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. SierrainAustin avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM, SierrainAustin said:

That would be awesome! I included him on my guess the fest but my guess the fest was more of a wish list. HAHA!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Mista PP said:

Yeah, it would be SO F*ING GREAT to see him at FFF! I agree, looks like a longshot (particularly with the December Austin dates and the dates around his schedule break are up in the northeast. Still a man can dream...

BTW, if you haven't read up on how LCK is being *awesome* and bypassing Ticketmaster to sell his tickets for this show (all for $45 each, and that's with tax and fees included!), go read this:

4. TotesMcGotes5 avatar

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM, TotesMcGotes5 said:

I'll be seeing him at ACL Live in December regardless. Huzzah.

5. getschmann avatar

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM, getschmann said:

this would be awesome.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Phillip said:

I was just about to post this...great minds definitely think alike! I think there's still a very good chance for him to play F3F, even with the December Austin shows. He's pretty much the most successful, popular stand-up comic out there, right now, so I could definitely see the demand for more shows. Plus, a lot of his fans probably won't want to do an outdoor festival and see a shortened set when they can sit inside and watch a longer set. Perhaps this is all just to convince myself, however.

7. slyd avatar

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM, slyd said:

I still think there is a chance.

8. Listenyoungman avatar

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Listenyoungman said:

Damn, they just announced Dec shows in Austin.