1. v. hrndz avatar

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:40 PM, v. hrndz said:

this happened to me the other day and also got a mass of emails for separate comments on my posts but all i could think of was "...really?"

2. byrone avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM, byrone said:

i'm good at some things :)

pretty disappointing that there aren't more one-word comments though... ur beggin for it!!

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Mista PP said:

Damn, Byrone be me to it! :)

Yeah, that's crap, eff that noise.

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM, MandyStroyer said:

ah, yes.... byrone illustrates my point precisely.

5. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Nope. I refuse. Bite me. ;) I kid. I haven't seen what you're talking about, yet, but I do have two days worth of catching up to do.

6. byrone avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM, byrone said:

fart.

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Phillip said:

I generally try to be at least relevant to the topic I respond to. Hopefully, the blogs are at least semi-interesting.

8. slyd avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM, slyd said:

I try to post something music or fff related when I can. I have been lazy on the last few posts.

9. Jesse24 avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Jesse24 said:

Yeah I noticed last year leading up to the line up and then around Oct it was happening a lot to me. Then from around thanksgiving and until the early birds it dies down but I figured I would spend more time on the site especially now with the new design. Though I'm not very interesting, I try not to spam. :)

10. MandyStroyer avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I use Yahoo, which also allows me to filter my messages. I didn't have a filter set up for notifications from this site before, because I really didn't get enough of them to warrant it, but after that little bombardment I just might!