1. Drewwhitman avatar

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Drewwhitman said:

Refused are fucking dead

2. ross_r avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:33 PM, ross_r said:

I'm glad they will probably give out schedules at the door to help.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Mista PP said:

Haha, I froze my a** off waiting for Danzig to play that year! Wet and chilly... D:

Yeah, MS, I was pleasantly surprised by the lineup this year! Like Inky, I usually hit all the stages, but I know there's gonna be some tough conflicts to resolve on the ol' schedule... :/

Slyd: YES! Adidas!!!!! :)

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 8:12 PM, MandyStroyer said:

So true, Phillip... but it was also SO MUCH fun! Seriously... muddy Gorilla Biscuits pit = most fun I've ever had in a pit in my life!

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Phillip said:

I'll be happy as long as my shoes don't get soaked through like in 2009...that had to be the wettest I've ever been without standing in a shower.

6. MandyStroyer avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:58 AM, MandyStroyer said:

Totally agree on the Converse, Inky! Those things are NOT made for long hours standing or walking (especially not the way they're made these days).

And, yeah... Adidas were actually the FIRST thing that came to mind! ;-)

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Jesse24 said:

I have a few pairs of marathon shoes so I think they will work. Asics and Adidas

8. slyd avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM, slyd said:

I would suggest Adidas,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Phillip said:

I can already tell there will be conflicts out the wazoo this year.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:16 AM, inkboy200x said:

pro tip: dont wear converse. Yea i pretty much travel to every stage every year at the fest. I still never learn and wear converse the entire time haha