Filter By Date
  • Fri. NOV 7
  • Sat. NOV 8
  • Sun. NOV 9

3 Day Pass to FFF9. This pass includes entry to all 3 days of fun, plus admission to all FFF Nites shows*.

Single Day Pass to FFF9. This pass includes entry to single day of fun, plus admission to single day FFF Nites shows*.

USP purchasers are granted exclusive access to our classic Treat Yo' Self Zone, this year stacked with more seating, more shade, private lounging, and tents to maximize chill sessions between bands.

* Access to FFF Nites shows subject to venue capacity, USP Pass Holders will receive priority entry however entrance is not guaranteed. Single day pass holders get entry to Nites shows for the night of their single day pass ONLY.

2014 AQUA OLYMPICS - AUGUST 2ND

photo FFF8_AquaPoster_zpsdc766879.jpg

FREE EVENT

Fiesta Gardens, 2101 Jesse E. Segovia St, Austin, TX 78702

DJs: Flying Turns

4pm - 8pm

Registration @ 4pm (first come, first served)

COMPETITIONS:

Ultimate Smooth Passes

Single Day Passes

Tickets To Upcoming Transmission Events Shows

Vintage FFF Merchandise

& More!

Fun Fun Fun Fest is a Transmission Events Production

FFF9 tickets will start shipping out the first week of October 2014. To check your order status, please login to your account at funfunfunfest.queueapp.com.
Children under 5 years of age will be allowed in free of charge. Children 5 years of age and over will need to purchase a ticket.
Tyler Dunson / Giant Noise
tyler@giantnoise.com

• NO Instruments (especially drums!!!)
  • NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
  • NO Chains / Chain Wallets
  • YES Cigarettes
  • YES Small Beach Towel
  • YES All Ages Welcome
  • YES Ages 5 & Under Free
  • YES Strollers
  • YES Fanny Packs
  • YES Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
  • YES Disposable Cameras
  • YES Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
  • YES Good Vibes
  • YES Smiles
  • YES Mullets
  • YES Twerking
  • YES Batman
  • YES Metal
  • No Crying
  • No Drones
  • No Ghosts
  • No Explosives
  • No Diggity

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Mista PP said:

Thinking good thoughts and sending positive vibes your way, MS!!!!!!! :)

2. MandyStroyer avatar

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:41 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Luckily his didn't burst. In fact, the surgeon was surprised he was in as much pain as he was, because he said it wasn't as big as he thought it would be once he got in there. But, he also said that, because Sebastian is so damn skinny, it's quite possible that his was smaller than average to begin with. And, fortunately for Bastian, I listen to that intuition when it comes to my boys & took him in early. This kid NEVER has tummy aches, so I knew something was not right.

In other news.... I should be getting my final financial aid disbursement at the end of this month, if all goes as planned. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is enough to pay off some of my remaining medical bills so that it won't hurt so bad once Bastian's bills start coming in. If that happens, there might just be some fun remaining in my future after all.

Everyone send out good vibes!

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Mista PP said:

I'm *very glad* to hear your boy is well, MS. When I was half his age, my appendix burst. I recall how intense that pain is when the dang thing has swelled up (I hope his didn't burst). I hope things work out and you can make the fest, it won't be the same without you! And, like Bonnie said, we have to give each other plenty of notice if we're deciding not to attend. :)

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM, MandyStroyer said:

Opps.... my thought wasn't finished before it posted!

What I meant to say was that I wouldn't set anything like that up just because paying medical bills might make me miss a music festival... no matter how awesome that festival might be. I've already had a few friends who book shows or are in bands suggest that we have a benefit, but I've never seen the point in stuff like that. I've been involved in those before & they never really raise that much money. Now... if paying for my son's surgery was going to leave us homeless or unable to eat or something... hell yeah I'd be setting up a paypal or accepting offers to do a benefit or whatever else I could to fed & house my boys. But, it's not all that dire.

5. MandyStroyer avatar

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM, MandyStroyer said:

I'm just venting. I'll either figure it out or I won't. Just the way life goes. I appreciate the offers towards a paypal, but I won't set anything like that up

6. stellaaaaa avatar

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM, stellaaaaa said:

Oh! and I would totally throw down if there was some sort of paypal account set up;) Get at it gurl!

7. stellaaaaa avatar

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM, stellaaaaa said:

Man, I know that feeling all too well. In a matter of a month I got a $200 speeding ticket, missed a week of work(with holiday pay!) cause I got sick, and just 5 days ago got a tooth extracted for $300 with meds and also missed 2 1/2 days of work.
    It seems as though shit always hits the fan at THE worst time.

8. Jesse24 avatar

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Jesse24 said:

I'd be down to contribute if we can work that out maybe a paypal

9. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

It's good to hear that your son is doing better. Regarding you attending F3F this year, (hand in a swearing position) If I win F3F passes from the many contest I have been entering, you can have them.

10. Jesse24 avatar

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Jesse24 said:

Well you said before you would be graduating during FFF right? That you're in school, email the Ground Control people and see if you can go the student route. I bet that you can get your kiddo a student ticket since he is a student as well.

I feel you on the responsible adult thing for a while my other half didn't have a job and while we were making it fine I wasn't able to save, and I have a guitar addiction. BUT it was good because I realized that maybe I do not need like 30 guitars like a hoarding musician.