1. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Jesse24 said:

Nice I will see what I can kick in for it.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Phillip said:

That's a great story, Brrrrrent! Scott always seemed like a super-cool guy, so this definitely made me smile!

3. MandyStroyer avatar

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM, MandyStroyer said:

That's awesome, Brrrrrent! Scott & Melissa (his wife) both worked at Headhunters for quite awhile. His open mic nights were about the only reason I even went in there over the last couple years.

4. Brrrrrent avatar

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Brrrrrent said:

My Scott Reynolds story. My brother and I were checking out new places in Austin and went to Headhunters (I think that is what it's called, don't live in Austin). My bro was wearing his Descendents "ALL" shirt and the doorman asked if we were fans of ALL. Of course we were and then he called Scott over. I guess he was working there, still works there? Anyways, he was super cool with us and even bought us a shot. So I took a shot with Scott Reynolds and I think that is pretty awesome! Because he was so cool with us, I would like to pledge!

Thank you for the link!

5. MandyStroyer avatar

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:04 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Oh... & with Kickstarter the money you pledge is not actually deducted from your account until the end date for the pledge (which I believe is sometime in Sept for Scott's thing) & only if the project is fully funded by the end date. Of course, we want Scott's project to be fully funded, or even exceed funding... but just thought I'd mention it for anyone who's never experienced Kickstarter.

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Phillip said:

This is pretty awesome! If I can get together any extra cash, I'll definitely send some Scott's way.