1. andrea avatar

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM, andrea said:

hm...well, my bf recently got fired from uchi.. :( and he was gonna be going with me, so ill be goin solo :/ not too worried though, i know some of the peeps on the board . i have a three day pass, how much more cash for the upgrade, out of curiostiy???

2. marissattt avatar

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM, marissattt said:

If you want to trade that PIP to a regular... I prefer to pay the difference, at the end it will save me a lot of money.
    (Coming from Mexico food and drinks will be so expensive ).

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Mista PP said:

Oh, you *had* to bring up Aquafest, didn't cha??? ;)

I missed the first two years, but the changes in size and "more stuff" (and price) since FFF3 have been apparent. I'll be there all 3 days and, as the last few years, certainly always enjoy hanging with you and "the gang", but I do tend to wander around a lot. If nothing else, PLEASE do get the Friday pass and come see X!!!! :)

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:40 AM, MandyStroyer said:

None of my friends can afford to go. I honestly don't blame them, as I really can't afford it anymore either. It really is getting a little overpriced. I've defended the ticket cost for years, but the last couple of years I feel like they're spending more & more money on superfluous crap that really takes away from the whole reason this festival was cool in the first place. It was just about the music in the beginning & that's what made it awesome. I'm willing to pay to see great bands. But when it begins to feel like I'm paying more & more each year so that there can be crap like taco cannons & other "extras". Stages, bands, food & beer.... that's all I need. I'd love to see the fest back to it's original glory.

In other words... maybe it's time for me to bow out of this annual event while my memories are still good. I'd hate to watch it just fall into the shitter like Aqua Fest did (for those old enough to remember that).

5. zombie313 avatar

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM, zombie313 said:

Man that's lame! Maybe some friends will change their minds. I hope it works out for you either way. Definitely have to see X, I caught them on my birthday 4 years ago and they were still amazing after all these years.

6. MandyStroyer avatar

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I'm hoping I can find someone to buy the PIP ticket. I have no desire to spend 3 days roaming around alone. I'm used to having friends there who are not PIP &, even when I go down there with someone, typically we don't stick together 100% of the time. But I am used to having several friends there & meeting up with them off & on throughout the day/night. This year NONE of my friends are going. And even my 19 yr old son has decided to just go on Sat. Not that my teenagers make for good company at shows these days... they disappear as soon as we get there!

It's a very bittersweet decision. I've been every single year, but I know it won't be the same without my friends to meet up with. And, when I really look at the schedule, all the bands I know I would really hate myself for missing (ie: never seen them before & probably won't get the change again) are on Friday. So, it just would be better for me if I could sell the ticket & just go Friday.

7. Leala avatar

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Leala said:

I'm coming from Brooklyn and will mostly be doing the PIP universe solo, as many of my friends who are Texas locals opted to pick 1-day passes, wont be there the whole time, etc. Did you sell your PIP tickets or are you going to roll lone ranger style?