1. doodleBugsimKins avatar

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM, doodleBugsimKins said:

Seriously, Run DMC and Rakim, Bob Mould and Tomahawk, David Cross... if the leaks are just a taste, I cannot wait for the full meal.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Mista PP said:

Yeah, I'm with ya there, Mandy!!! Well said!!!

3. MandyStroyer avatar

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:04 AM, MandyStroyer said:

And, I have to say, I am even more excited to see the news that FFF promoters are planning to donate proceeds to a foundation that I completely support. I would love to see them doing something like that EVERY year. I mean, obviously I've decided that the ticket price is still something I'm willing to do (although if it gets much higher in coming years, I don't know)... but having a portion of profits go to organizations that are truly making a difference takes a bit of the sting outta that price, ya know?

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM, MandyStroyer said:

HELL YEAH!!!!

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Mista PP said:

Yeah, this is DOPE! I dunno about DMC vocal issue, B, I hope he's good to go! Good question, Ink! Certainly one can't fill his shoes, but I expect someone will play his role...

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:39 AM, inkboy200x said:

did not expect this at all. so excited, this is a must see! Can't wait! So the first thing that goes thru my mind is who will they get to play the role of Jam master Jay?

7. slyd avatar

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM, slyd said:

I did not see this one coming. In the words of Argyle for "Die Hard" "Man this isss Christmas music!"

8. Brrrrrent avatar

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Brrrrrent said:

Very very cool! Nice surprise. I thought DMC had vocal issues now? Maybe I'm wrong.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Mista PP said:

Definitely props on the reveal video!!! Yeah, I was mentally prepping for a "meh" announcement (I like to keep the bar low when possible to minimize my disappointments in life), but I have to admit, I'm very, VERY excited about this!!! :)

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Phillip said:

Hell yeah!!! Now this is definitely something to get excited for! Love the reveal video, too.