1. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

I'm still working on mine. I have a ton of field research to do and thank glob it's slow at work today so I can get on that. So much to take into account. What bands do i like and haven't seen yet. Are they all still alive? Are they still together? If no, what are the chances they'd do our unfest as a reunion show? If they're still together what is their current (if on tour) schedule like. and of course how do they fit the fest? I would love to see Mr. David Bowie but is that gonna happen at FFFF? Probably not. For the blue stage I listen to the Skrillex pandora station and whatever dubstep/electronica band is on the rise or getting chatter. I think I've said too much. Damn. Well I already have a ticket so feel free to use my method and sneak me a few water bottles if you win the pips.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Phillip said:

I went pretty barebones with my guesses. I have a lot of wishes and maybes on my personal list but I went with some more obvious (hopefully) choices for GTF.

3. lessthanamazing avatar

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM, lessthanamazing said:

I'm trying to keep calm with this, but most of my guesses are really wishes.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Phillip said:

Next Friday would work out perfectly fine. I wish that they would release the newest store info: I want to know if I can conceivably win PIP or whether I should still buy and upgrade.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM, inkboy200x said:

Fun2 are on sale next friday, on my payday thankfully! Everyone needs to jump on the fun2, looks like they raised the price a lil mo

6. slyd avatar

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:37 AM, slyd said:

Yay! I think we posted at the same time lol!