1. Proper Proper avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Proper Proper said:

I want to go! :(

I'm going to Coachella next year. Everyone is invited.

2. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

yeah let's all take a funfunroadtrip

3. andrea avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:58 AM, andrea said:

heck yes, tell me about it, i had tickets to this year's fest but had to sell them. I wanted to drive there to ease up on the cost of everything but I couldn't find anyone else to go with! Let's go on an awesome adventure next year. who's down??

4. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:37 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

sorry I meant I wanted to go to p4k fest this year so bad.

5. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:36 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I want to go to p4k so bad. Next year. Andrea let's go. You can bake some good and I'll get us baked. ;)

6. Adam H. avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Adam H. said:

haha yes, maybe next year. and oh yeah, SXSW is always amazing.

7. andrea avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:50 AM, andrea said:

yeah summer fest was amazing both years! sxsw is always a good time, free booze free shows free food, I went to rachel ray's party last year, man she had some badass food and all sorts of free drinks, matthew mcconaughey was even grubbin' too! ACL is really good, just really intense, it's alot of people and alot of heat for 3 days. the pitchfork music festival is my favorite just because you know all the bands are going to be awesome, and they have a huuge tent where they sell records and they sell locally made clothing and they even have flatstock.

8. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 5:20 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I wanted to go to free press sooo bad last year but didn't really even pay attention this (except I know the flaming lips played who I don't care about).
    I love BSS too!

9. Proper Proper avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Proper Proper said:

I wish I had gone last year! Broken Social Scene is one of my favorite bands. I fucking love them.

I went this year with my brother and friend and had a fantastic time. The Flaming Lips absolutely killed it! As always.

I'm definitely going next year. Maybe we'll see each other!

10. Adam H. avatar

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Adam H. said:

I meant to go to Free Press Summer Fest but spaced on the date. I got my tix early too and they just went to waste. Last year's was badass.