1. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 8:59 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I was tempted to save up and drop points on the PIP upgrade, but now that we won PIP passes, I'm going to save for next year and go for Queen of the Black Stage. I bet the carbonated beverages container would handle the beer, instead of the flasks, for you beer drinkers.

2. cheezyball avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:48 PM, cheezyball said:

i think im gonna name my flask sparta now. haha... who doesnt name their flasks?

3. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

yeah i've almost bought the flask like every day this week, but i tend to drink beer instead of liquor.... sooooooooooooooooooooo yeah

4. rakrakrak avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:57 AM, rakrakrak said:

doesn't PIP include sidestage?

5. Poisnappl avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Poisnappl said:

considering...i think its worth the ponder though

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:47 AM, inkboy200x said:

side stage does sound pretty nice, but i'm going to save my points for next year too. Well, i am going to get that flask tho lol

7. cheezyball avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:28 AM, cheezyball said:

Sparta isn't being nice to me :( maybe ill coast by with enuff for that flask :)

8. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:23 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

i'm saving up points so i can hit side stage next year, hopefully. all the years going to FFF, finally gettin social on this beeotch, and the rewards are my motivation.

9. SKANKTANK avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:09 AM, SKANKTANK said:

i mean its free so i dont know butttttt if you waited and got all free beer next year thatd be pretty dope...

10. SKANKTANK avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:09 AM, SKANKTANK said:

wonder if sidestage will really be worth it......