1. MikeSkeez avatar

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM, MikeSkeez said:

Used to have a recurring dream right out of High School where I would be out in front of my house & if I flapped my arms really fast as waist level I'd hover up over the power lines and come back down. Never flew, just always did that and no one was ever around to see it...

2. Morgandorpher3 avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Morgandorpher3 said:

1.) I am always open for giving advice ;) glad I could help.

2)SPIDER-TURTLES?! lmoa

3.) I hate those dreams that everything is so different but yet still so familiar.. weird dejavu feeling.. crazy.

And last but not least, I am pretty sure reading these comments have just made my week!! Thanks guys!

3. zombie313 avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM, zombie313 said:

My comment didn't show. Hmm?

4. zombie313 avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:51 AM, zombie313 said:

I have never had a lucid dream that I can recall! I want to have one! lol I have had the dreams where I wake up and go back to sleep with the dream picking back up which is pretty neat. That would be so great if we could record our dreams. I almost never remember my dreams and if I do it's really spotty and I usually just remember the feeling the dream left me with.

I have a recurring dream I DO remember which involves me going back to high school at my present age b/c somehow I need to complete a class or something to get my diploma. My high school is always different but the same as it really was, if that makes sense. I usually get lost and am late to class. There usually seems to be a mix of people from my current life and from when I was in high school in the dream. And almost always I am either leaving or going to school in my first car, a 66 mustang, and the brakes fail. Weird.

5. Jesse24 avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Jesse24 said:

Thread title made me think of "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd. As for dreams I have WEIRD ones. Spider-turtles, giant sun flowers chasing me off roof tops, all kinds of crazy stuff haha

6. hateyouhumans avatar

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM, hateyouhumans said:

Yeah, deep down in my waking life, I think even the smallest amount of doubt could have me crushed under my own weight. Best to stick to walking as means and mode of transpo

thanks for the advice! ;)

7. Morgandorpher3 avatar

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Morgandorpher3 said:

LMAO! I really love dreaming.. but they are tricky... As much as I am all for having confidence this is one thing I feel safe saying your lack of confidence is probably best :) Haha.

8. hateyouhumans avatar

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM, hateyouhumans said:

I can fly in some of my more lucid dreams, I think I could do it in real life if I just had the confidence...