1. Greg(ctrl) avatar

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Greg(ctrl) said:

That's the best part of PIP, once you upgrade by virtue of the decision all "uncool kid" aspects of your personality are wiped clean... your "in". Give us a ring and one of the ambassadors of awesome will walk you though the upgrade process: 916-443-9205

2. sheeshoo avatar

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:55 PM, sheeshoo said:

it looks like BBQ sammiches or not, if I want to be one of the cool kids (or at least *pretend* like I'm one of the cool kids) I better upgrade. and soon.

3. Spid3y avatar

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Spid3y said:

PiP was way worth it to me. I spent the $190 last year and I didn't have to spend another dime while I was inside the fest. I somehow even got hooked up with Wahoo's because I was a lot more charming with the PiP pass around my neck. (and by charming I mean fucking wasted)

That and not having to share bathrooms with everyone there was worth it to me as well.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:46 PM, inkboy200x said:

hehe its kool about the bbq sammiches... I am slowly warming up to the idea of becoming a PIPster this year

5. Greg(ctrl) avatar

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Greg(ctrl) said:

Its too early to commit to BBQ sammiched, but hugs should always be free. I couldn't live in a world where someone would even think to put a price on hugs... I can only imagine doing so would result in the death of Care Bear.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:28 PM, inkboy200x said:

haha i was wondering if that was the culprit. guess i'll never type another heart in these blogs again lol

7. sheeshoo avatar

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:23 PM, sheeshoo said:

I think you need to say *heart* (came through on email as: "Greg - 1 *heart* (replaced) fabulous selections and drinking for pleasure. I can drink alooot of beer in a 10 hour time period. Imight even need my own dedicaded PIP bathroom after so much consumption. Tell me theres BBQ sammiched and free hugs and i'll consider PIPin' it this year ”)

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:21 PM, inkboy200x said:

what the.... my comment didn't fully post. i said something to the effect of...
    Greg - 1

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:17 PM, inkboy200x said:

greg - i

10. sheeshoo avatar

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 2:06 PM, sheeshoo said:

I guess I need to be committed, er, more committed. to the lifestyle or somethin'