1. terrormachine avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:34 PM, terrormachine said:

Ha By, would you believe that I'm straight edge ;) Burton doesn't have no parking signs posted for street, but it's an uphill incline so I can just imagine someone's ebrake failing and causing a huge issue.

I live closer to Oltorf than Riverside and the whole 3 blocks are kind of sketch. Definitely lock your cars.

2. byrone avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 6:46 AM, byrone said:

well now that toni is like the 4th person to tell me how bad the parking is at emo's east, i wanna park at your place, terrormachine!! :p i'll bring smoke or booze.

3. jay see avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:30 PM, jay see said:

LOVE IT! Sound is titties

4. jay see avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:30 PM, jay see said:

Butthole Surfers were a treat. I would have seen Queen of the Ryche!!!

5. tonignosis avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:52 PM, tonignosis said:

The layout is nice, but like byrone said, the parking sucks ass. I think once the venue at the other end is opened and they close the deal on buying pretty much that whole strip mall, it will be a great place to see shows. Evidently the Butthole Surfers gig was spectacular.

6. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

I'd like to see a good show there before I decide to head that way. Honestly, I'm really fucking sad that they're about to close the Red River location. I have so many memories of that place, went to some of my first shows there 12 years ago....

7. byrone avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:58 AM, byrone said:

that is awesome that you can walk there from your place, cause i heard the parking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. i have tix for the new year's show there, i might make it.

@lifeonadklein that war on drugs show is at the old emo's indoors, i think. sorry. that's not closed down yet, just the outside.

8. lifeonadklein avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:52 AM, lifeonadklein said:

I think it's pretty cool, I'm waiting to check it out until The War On Drugs comes in a few weeks