Children under 10 years of age and under will be allowed in free of charge. Children 10 years of age and over will need to purchase a ticket.
  1. AngieSinister avatar

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:25 AM, AngieSinister said:

man, i forgot farah fawcett died. she is from my hometown, corpus christi

2. rakrakrak avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:31 PM, rakrakrak said:

LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU

3. getschmann avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM, getschmann said:

i hate candy.

4. char avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM, char said:

Rainbow Brite and the Crow are my guess. I was the business man from Dethkloks' 'Briefcase Full of Guts' music video last year. I kept getting the Jello and corn starch I used for my face gore in my in my beer.

5. rakrakrak avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:46 PM, rakrakrak said:

i hate how dane cook jumps up and runs across the stage so much during his routine.

6. rakrakrak avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM, rakrakrak said:

last year I was disco darth vader. i think ill be disco darth vader, again.

7. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

Last year I was a vampire, Dorothy, Violet (from Willy Wonka) and Natasha Fatale. I FUCKING LOVE CANDY IT'S ONE OF THE MAJOR FOOD GROUPS! I hate it when people don't give out candy or when they don't decorate their houses. I also always feel really bad for the poor Jehovah's witness kids that aren't allowed to dress up. One year I went to a house and the kids were in their normal clothes handing out candy with the parents. When I ask where their costumes were they told me they couldn't dress up b.c they weren't allowed to. It made my heart cry. Seriously their dad was pretty much making them give out candy! How is that not partaking in it anyways? At least turn the lights off and pretend your not home or put up a sign that says out of candy. Don't make the poor kids look at all the fun their missing out on.

8. cheezyball avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM, cheezyball said:

last year... i was a dinosaur... i may have to change my profile pic on here to it. i may be kinda broke this year.. so who knows what i'll be. :(