1. octopi avatar

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM, octopi said:

is** funfunfunfest I mean.

2. octopi avatar

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM, octopi said:

It is ridiculous but all I wait for every year since then if funfunfunfest.

3. itsnickbeam avatar

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 2:32 AM, itsnickbeam said:

was feeling apprehensive about dropping acid but parts & labor performing "nowheres nigh" pushed me over the ledge, tripped balls for the octopus project, minus the bear, the national, even swingin utters (was interesting) one of the best acid trips of my life, so much better to go to a music festival where you can just get sucked into the music rather than some apartment where you're inevitably going to become terrified, got PIPs for FFF 09 which were def worth it imo, the free beer was clutch to say the least, plus some decent grub and a shitload of yogurt granola bars...too bad the second day got rained out so bad :C, hope it doesn't rear its ugly drippy head again for '10 (i know it was unexpected)

4. waterbottle avatar

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:07 AM, waterbottle said:

Last year was great. My best memory was when Dan Deacon was all, "What's up, I am going to set up my table right next to you, and we are going to party for an hour."

5. Jäs avatar

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Jäs said:

best memory was when Tool opening for Bad Brains on Main Stage live. Most awesome.

6. Babidinho avatar

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Babidinho said:

i prefer the full name: fun fun fun fest. i was too poor last year for it though but i did go twice before.

7. octopi avatar

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 11:56 PM, octopi said:

I think you mean fun cubed pls.

8. Jamez avatar

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Jamez said:

life is so much more fun when things happen that way haha

9. charliezard avatar

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 5:24 AM, charliezard said:

I wanted to go to FFF so bad last year, but I a lot of stuff came up. Scared of Chakaa doesn't play anymore, and they were the main reason I wanted to go. :[

10. lithographette avatar

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:25 PM, lithographette said:

Impromptu road trips are the best kind, you should have filmed it and made a chick flick.