1. kittycat avatar

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:53 AM, kittycat said:

agreed.

2. toxicangeldust avatar

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM, toxicangeldust said:

I definitely feel not livign up to expectations. Ive been trying to live up to a guys expectations for 2 years now. All its gotten me is a broken heart, a couple of bruises (from kicking myself in the face for even trying), and a broken ipod :(

3. VeganCakes avatar

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM, VeganCakes said:

Oh, And hug a bunch of people.

4. byrone avatar

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:09 PM, byrone said:

sigh.... this blog should come with a hug at the end. i like what you're saying, i wish it was like something i could just put in me, and then i would start feeling and living that way. "changing".....

5. SKANKTANK avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:05 AM, SKANKTANK said:

deep blog talking for real

6. Crossroads Music avatar

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Crossroads Music said:

Your right on on living life to the fullest. Everything one does in this life is a learning experience that we just need to recognize, learn from, say our blessings, and continue to the next events that are our lives. We are the only ones that truly have to live with ourselves, all our issues, all our quarks, all our insecurities. If one can not be comfortable within ones own skin how should one live with other fleshies (humans) around us?

Oh, the vegetarian thing, I did that for 2 years many many moons ago. I have to say that was the healthiest I ever felt.

7. m.sparks avatar

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 4:13 AM, m.sparks said:

correct, it's all a subjective experience.
    you create yourself, for yourself every single day.
    and all really knowing anyone is, is projecting yourself onto them.

8. Half Holiday avatar

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Half Holiday said:

(This might be a stretch) I realized that after I became a vegetarian 2 years ago that I would think more and more about things like this and I really opened up as a person and started to grow more afterward. Perhaps the pre-key to happiness is actually vegetarianism/veganism! I think that everyone who reads this blog should attempt to go vegetarian/vegan for a while (hopefully forever) and see if this philosophy sets in and starts to work!

9. kris avatar

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 12:43 PM, kris said:

Very well said. I agree that you should live for yourself and what makes you happy. In my experience, trying to make someone else happy at the expense of your own results in everyone being unhappy anyway.