1. MandyStroyer avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:42 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I'm in the same boat. I've gone every year & this is the first year I'll really be alone. I'm heading down there w/my kids, but they're 15 & 18, so it's more like a carpool situation & we'll lose each other as soon as we get there. My usually partners in crime aren't around this year. BUT.... over the last 2 years I've made some really cool friends on this site & I'm looking forward to seeing them & hanging out some. I'm sure you'll meet some great people! And I totally second what Inky said about going to Austin Java on Saturday. We'll all be there! And I promise no one bites (unless you want them to).

2. Vincent avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Vincent said:

I love going solo, you meet super awesome people and you don't have to fight with your amigos on what bands to see :)

3. beecanchola avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:31 AM, beecanchola said:

Awe well thanks for offering. I'm sure it will be just as hard to find people you don't know and people you do know. I'm feeling more excitement! Don't have to worry about other people and missing out on the sets you wanna see

4. cheezyball avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:21 AM, cheezyball said:

im going with people.. but im expecting to get separated anyway.. :) meeting new people is always fun :)

5. joemar avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:02 AM, joemar said:

I love seeing bands solo...I'm not into talking/socializing when seeing bands. I want to focus on the bands :)

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:53 AM, inkboy200x said:

i'm sure you'll meet some kool kids to hang with, plus you should go to the forum meetup on saturday @ austin java @ 11am

7. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 6:22 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

:( I'll hang out with you. I'm supposed to meet some friends but it's hard to find someone with the exact same set list sometimes you gotta fight the crowd solo.

8. AngieSinister avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:48 AM, AngieSinister said:

apparently lots of ppl are ditching and flaking at the last minute. hopefully, i will go on sunday