1. wideyedval avatar

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:48 AM, wideyedval said:

Whoa, I hadn't seen the p4k line-up, but it's amazing. I'm impressed, and kind of sad I didn't know about it before now.

2. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:26 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

coachella = cluster fuck and a shit ton of posers
    bonnaroo= gross, gnarly tie dye people
    lolla= hot hot chicago grossness
    same with p4k although I realllly wanna go
    acl= gag city usually
    moog fest looks amazzzzzing but is like the weekend before fx3

BOMB looked really cool and I've always wanted to go to nxnw too.

3. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Sasquatch is great! If next year's tickets are already gone, I'm counting Coachella out, too. I'm with you, Inky. Lots of repeat offenders and nothing that makes me want to drop $1,000+ to travel out for a weekend. Going to take a train to Chicago to reunite with my old orchestra teacher instead.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Mista PP said:

Just FFF, myself. Waiting, waiting, waiting....

5. Hey.Dude avatar

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Hey.Dude said:

Besides FFF, I am really looking forward to Woodsist Fest

6. byrone avatar

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM, byrone said:

just aclfest and sx, cause i'm a spoiled austinite :p

though i would like to get out to sasquatch or outsidelands one year...

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM, inkboy200x said:

Hmm not much fests i'm looking forward to this year. Waiting for the Riot Fest lineup to see if thats worth going to. And of course FFF fest is a MUST! Although i wanted to attend more fests this year they all seem kinda lackluster. Most have a lot of the same bands playing. I did want to go to chelly this year but it sold out so fast and looks like next years will sell out quickly too so i'm not even going to try.