1. wideyedval avatar

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 12:04 AM, wideyedval said:

wut

2. ross_r avatar

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 9:42 PM, ross_r said:

I wish I could hack into the database and give you and me a million points.

3. Steven K. avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Steven K. said:

I'm not wanting to miss out on these points either. shame the weekends don't count towards double points like running over pedestrians. last Sunday I got a new high score by running over a family of 6 as they left church to go to a buffet and do their Lord's bidding by shopping on the day of rest... (not sure if I get an addition points multiplier for yelling "America!" as I ran them over, gotta check the rule book)

4. saritadelight avatar

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:19 PM, saritadelight said:

how are things going?

5. saritadelight avatar

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:19 PM, saritadelight said:

i want points! here it comes!

6. courtney cutthroat avatar

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:46 AM, courtney cutthroat said:

i'm doing grape! how are chu doin?

7. slyd avatar

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 6:25 AM, slyd said:

The clock was off it was suppose to be 5 and I was getting off work.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Mista PP said:

Iggy Pup!!! Love it!!! :)

9. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 6:22 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Why, thank you, wideyedval! That's Iggy Pup and he's just as cantankerous and Iggy Pop. ;) Glad to hear you're fabulous.

I've signed up the kids for bowling, swimming, library events and movies. Anything to lessen the blow of the heat. Someone needs to pull a Bewitched, wiggle their nose, and turn the thermostat down on this planet.

10. wideyedval avatar

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:55 PM, wideyedval said:

And I'm fabulous too, Bonnie! Even your dog is fabulous.