1. jcub avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:04 PM, jcub said:

chAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2. ross_r avatar

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM, ross_r said:

I would like to have Sonic Youth play in my backyard.

3. bearTrap avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM, bearTrap said:

buzzcooockkkks! i don't know any of your other bands @Hey.Dude lol

4. Hey.Dude avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Hey.Dude said:

Add the Buzzcocks to my list

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Phillip said:

Okay, Scratch Acid is actually one that I forgot to put on my bucket list...I'm still disappointed that I missed their reunion. Big Black or Shellac should also go on there...never seen 'em but still holding out hope, even though Steve Albini is essentially Clint Eastwood in "Gran Torino": You kids get off my lawn!

6. Hey.Dude avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Hey.Dude said:

I have been fortunate to cross a few bands off my bucket list in the past few years (Pavement, GBV, Chavez, The Clean, Scratch Acid, etc), but here's my list:

Big Black
    Shellac
    Silver Jews (Berman, Malkmus and Nastanovich must be in the line up for me to go),
    Dismemberment Plan (I thought they would come to Austin, during their reunion tour last year)
    Silkworm (RIP Michael Dahlquist)

7. SierrainAustin avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:49 PM, SierrainAustin said:

ohhhh! Primus! That's a good one!

8. bearTrap avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM, bearTrap said:

I'd love to see Prince too. I can imagine that he would be great.

I MUST SEE .... SOMEDAY: Star Fucking Hipsters, Die Antewood, Modest Mouse (though i have heard really mixed reviews about them live, so I'm skeptical. I would have a shit live performance ruin that band for me), Death Cab for Cutie (or better yet, if Postal Service did some crazy tour, I'd die) Peaches.

Pixies are awesome live, seen em a couple times too. ACL in like 2006 (when that fest was still fun) was a really great show

9. bearTrap avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM, bearTrap said:

Ummmm i still havent seen PRIMUS! I have seen Les Claypol but not Primus...... well i take that back, i saw them for like five minutes at Rothbury in 2009, but i didn't know who they were at the time, and i was trippin a little too hard to stay n watch the show. I think he had on a scary pig mask at the time and it freaked me out

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Phillip said:

I LOVED Morphine! I used to see them all the time and never thought twice about until Sandman died. Then, all of a sudden, I realized just how special they were. That's one reason why I feel such pressure to continually see so many of my favorite bands: you never know what could happen to them. I had tickets to see Soundgarden on what ended up being their final tour (until the recent reunion) but gave them up to see Rush on the same day. My thinking was that Rush would call it a day at some point, whereas Soundgarden would continue for years. Over fifteen years later, Rush has never stopped and Soundgarden are barely getting back together. Life can be funny, sometimes.