1. chimneysocks avatar

So thats what PIP is?

2. El Steve-o avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:25 PM, El Steve-o said:

Freedom Beer... hells yeah

3. MandyStroyer avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 1:50 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I sure as hell hope it is (alright) because this truly sucks & I'm with Scumbag Sean on this one. If I can't walk away with the damn beer, I want my money back so I can just go in on a regular pass & buy my own damn beer.

4. byrone avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:33 AM, byrone said:

lulz @ "freedom beer"

I think everything will be aaaiiight. it always is.

5. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 6:50 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

It's absurd. I didn't pay a shitload of money to not have a beer in hand at every set I want to see. Let em try and stop me, I'm getting my moneys worth or they can refund me right there so I can buy freedom beer.

6. El Steve-o avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:19 AM, El Steve-o said:

From the forum topic 'PIP Pass Rules' -
    "Totally understand why you guys might be a little bugged and seem like you'll be "confined" to the PIP area(s)....but think of it THIS way for a minute.

You like beer. You like unlimited beer. By allowing PIP's to leave the PIP area with beer and give it to people who didn't pay the money for that free beer is just taking YOUR beer and limiting the amount that is left. Do you really want people taking YOUR free beer?

The way I see it is there is by keeping free beer inside the PIP area you insure that beer won't run out and people aren't getting the "hook-up" without paying for it. Make sense?"

7. AngieSinister avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM, AngieSinister said:

so you can't take yer beer and walk off with it??

8. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:30 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I can't wait to find out! This is going to be dope!

9. treygar avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 8:15 PM, treygar said:

yeah, too hard to police...some people are getting drummed up about nothing...basically so long as the PiPers don't give their free beer to non PiPers (too much, heh) - basically don't abuse it, and there shouldn't be any problems. Thing is, it is hard to trust some of you young hipsters and it is totally understandable! Us middle aged emos play by the rules...most of the time.

10. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:59 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

all confined to one drinking area? this wasn't how it was last year, but I didn't get (and don't even remember) pip the prior years