On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Phillip said:

Not that it makes a ton of difference, but it appears that student passes will now be on sale Sept. 5th (according to the website).

2. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

Yeah when I got student tickets a while back ago I just had to show my student ID. Nothing too crazy.

3. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

According to F3F moderator, Greg(ctrl):

"A limited number of student tickets will be available probably closer to when vikysaywhat said, but no confirmed date yet.

Here's the deets we do know;

- Limited quantity available
    - Priced at $140 (All In, No Fees)
    - Will-Call Only, meaning the student who purchased will have to pick them up and show ID
    - Will be limited to two(2) tickets per purchase
    -Will require a valid student ID at pick up
    -If no student ID or expired ID you will need to pay the difference for a full price ticket

Keep an eye on the tweets and website for updates and the Student Discount release."

4. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I'm not sure how they're doing that this year bc theyre actually mailing out the passes as opposed to years past where all were will call no matter what where they could enforce having to have each person with you to show a valid student id. Honestly, they might not even know, yet. From my experience, they offer the fun and then figure out most of the details of they go. I'd just try it and see what happens. the worst that they can do is deny it...?

5. eliza jane avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:32 PM, eliza jane said:

yeah i emailed them and they sent me to faqs which didnt help at all, but yall did so thanks!

6. eliza jane avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM, eliza jane said:

yeah i emailed them and they sent me to faqs which wasn't helpful haha. ok thanks for yalls help!

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Jesse24 said:

Yeah you would need the student ID not sure if its for everyone with a ticket or just the purchaser but I was able to get 4 PIPs for me and 3 other people so I think that they should be able to let you get 2-4? But the people at Transmission / Ground CTRL would probably know best.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Phillip said:

The tickets are put in willcall and when you pick them up, you'll need to show your student ID. If the ID isn't valid, you get charged the difference for regular tickets. Not sure in the quantity you can order, however. If you contact Transmission, they should be able to let you know.